Comment on page
Volumetric VR video player docs (WIP)
Touchly is the next evolution of the VR video player. You can turn videos into volumetric, immersive experiences.
- Easy to create: Use any VR (or your usual) camera. No expensive equipment or depth sensors necessary.
- Immersion: Move in six-degrees-of-freedom, and use your virtual hands that react to the video environment.
- Support range: In addition, play in most of the common layouts
(180/360/Flat in Stereo/Mono)and formats
(mp4, avi, mkv, mov, webm).
- Mix with your reality: Blend with your environment with Passthrough support, and adjustable color and depth keying.
- Feature packed: All the features you'd expect from a video player, and new ones created for the volumetric format.